"Jews in the Renaissance - Renaissance of Jewry"
6th Summer Academy
of the Research Cluster „The Jewish Holy Roman Empire – Jewish History as the History of Spaces "In Between" in a Polycentric Political, Legal and Social Polity"
August 9th - 22nd, 2014 in Fribourg/CH
Contents of Application
- summary of reasons for application
- brief CV
- indiction of participation in which palaeography class is requested
- for those unable to obtain funding from their own university or other sources a limited number of bursaries covering board and accommodation are available
Please email applications to Kerstin Mayerhofer at SommerakademieJHRR[at]gmail.com.
- Deadline for application for participation: May 31st, 2014
- Deadline for application for bursaries: May 31st, 2014
- Notification of successful applicants for participation: June 7th, 2014
- Notification of successful applicants for bursary: June 28th, 2014
- Deadline for payment of fees: July 6th, 2014
- Participation fee: € 300,00
- Participation fee for students matriculated in one of the convening universities: € 100,00
- Board and hotel accommodation: € 900,00
- All participants need to take care of their own travel arrangements and cover the costs.
All fees are to be paid under the notification of „Sommerakademie JHRR - Projektnummer 60000560“ into the following bank account:
BLZ: 500 500 00
Department for Legal and Constitutional History
Jewish Holy Roman Empire (JHRE)
Altes AKH, Court 1.1.2
A - 1090 Vienna